Sunday, August 22, 2010

Review: Revlon SuperLustrous Lip Gloss

I always have about ten different lipgloss options in my purse at all times. I feel like a lip color just completes any make up look. My absolute fav lip gloss brand is the Revlon SuperLustrous. The shade selection is fantastic and the texture and feel of the gloss is not they typical gummy tacky feel on my lips. Of course, like all my products, it is pretty in-expensive and can be found at any local drugstore or wal-mart, target etc...

Here is my collection! Revlon has alot more color choices and they are constantly introducing new colors for different times of year!!!

From LEFT to RIGHT:
Foiled, Life's a Peach, Pink Whisper, Pink Afterglow, Shine that Pink, Glossy Rose, Pink Pursuit (10% of proceeds benefit Breast Cancer Research), Coral Reef (new shade),Pink Pop (new shade)





From Left Column down to Right Column down:
Foiled, Life's a Peach, Pink Whisper, Pink Afterglow, Shine that Pink, Glossy Rose, Pink Pursuit (10% of proceeds benefit Breast Cancer Research), Coral Reef (new shade),Pink Pop (new shade)

If you don't already own any shade of this gloss, next time your in the drugstore check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment