Sunday, August 22, 2010

Product Rave: Nexxus Maximum Super Hold Hairspray and Finishing Mist



I have very fine, limp hair and it is such a struggle to find a hairspray that will hold my hair but, doesn't make it feel crunchy or that my hair doesn't move. Well, I purchased a hairspray yesterday that I think has really solved my problem. It's Nexxus Maxximum Super Hold Hairspray. This stuff really holds my hair but, it is still so soft and manageable. If you haven't tried this stuff I would HIGHLY recommend doing so. Also, as an added bonus it is advertised as a 'Finishing Spray' so it leaves my hair conditioned and shinny (WIN WIN!!!)

It can be purchased at any local drugstore or Wal-mart Target etc where Nexxus products are sold, retails around $7

Thanks for stopping by guys!!!
Have a great rest of the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment